Established 2005 Registered Charity No. 1110656

Scottish Charity Register No. SC043760

current issue

April – May 2024 : Compassion READ ONLINE


Burnt in bag

May 23 2009
Lancashire man on road to recovery Just before the new year, an unnamed homeless man in his mid 30s was severely burnt when his sleeping bag caught fire. He was sleeping rough on 28 December in the car park of a KwikSave in Colne, Lancashire, when the fire broke out, and was rushed to Airedale hospital for treatment to his injuries on his hands and back. He is believed to be making a recovery now. Authorities said no signs of arson had been found.